Summary of experience
25+ years leading innovation in international companies, business founder, consultant for organisational and leadership development.
Madelon’s passion is to support leaders to create a better future. She builds a bridge between innovation and high performance, leveraging leadership potential to deal with complex challenges successfully, and produce transformational, sustainable solutions.
As a Dutch-Canadian global nomad, Madelon lived and worked in over 40 countries and is now based in Switzerland. Her languages are English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, Spanish. She is partner in Lifetree Scotland Ltd UK and director of the Lifetree Swiss office. With a PhD in innovation, MA in educational technology design, and ICF executive/team coach certification, Madelon brings a wealth of experience, insight, hands-on tools and great curiosity and commitment to help organisations raise the bar for responsible business.
Madelon is associate consultant at IMD Business School Lausanne (since 2008) on programs like CLEAR, TBL, HPL, BOT, PED, and many in-company programs. She is a core mentor on Hintsa’s Better Life team (from Formula 1 to Fortune 500), and is a speaker, facilitator, program designer and guest professor at institutes like Design Management Institute HSLU Luzern, CEIBS China European International Business School Shanghai, Sustainable Business program HSG St Gallen and BSL, International University Geneva.
Coach training and certifications:
• 2009-2014 UK: Organisational behaviour and Group Relations, Grubb School of Organisational Analysis / Tavistock Institute of Human Relations
• 2011 USA: NVCTI Marshall Rosenberg NonViolent Communication
• 2006-2008 Canada: ICF Advanced Executive Coaching CLI / ACTP
• 2006: NTI- NLP institute, Netherlands — NLP models and methods
• 2000: Insight in Influence: Zuidema Communication, Netherlands
Leadership assessment licenses:
• Hogan Assessment full suite
• LEA MRG 360 full suite
• DISC profiling
• 2017: Yoga and mindfulness teacher YTT USA 200Hrs
• 2013: Systemic Nature Therapy Switzerland, outdoor guide for experiential group learning (deep ecology, bioneering)
Personal interests: Wilderness exploration, yoga and mindfulness, music and singing, alpine / aquatic sports, marine biology. Board member of Global Ecovillage Network Switzerland and Keen School Netherlands to pioneer healthy environments for the next generation.